"Being one of the most valuable assets, we respect, retain, and develop our people at all times"
Our company employs more than 10,000 staffs. We recognize that they are one of our most valuable assets. It is they who ultimately determine, though their attitude and actions, the quality of our service. They possess various talents and experiences in their own fields and come from many different education backgrounds. However, they have one thing in common, namely delivering service excellence. For that reason, we always position them as assets that we always have to respect, retain, and develop at all times.
The company has made a great investment in our security officers and staff though recruitment, vetting, and training process, thus we are keen to ensure that we retain their services. Our people and the company have been enjoying a sound and harmonious employment relation, which is attributed mostly to the understanding that we always nurture from time to time as well as the company’s commitment to meeting rights and well-being. This has put Nawakara as the employer of choice within security service industry.
- Making bid calculations (tender and non-tender)
- Job monitoring (regular and irregular)
- Making calculation analysis
- Minimum associate degree/D3 on Engineering, Accounting, Maths
- Minimum 2 years experience in making calculation prices for bidding
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience in using MS Excel & Word
- Willing to work overtime
- Preference to those who reside close to Nawakara Headquarters
- Ensuring the availability of information and documents of company's taxes, for the purpose of monthly, quarterly, half-year and yearly management and financial reports, including tax audit reports
- Ensuring tax documents have been processed in the tax system according to relevant regulations
- Ensuring the availability of relevant analysis results, which are up to date and integrated to tax implications in relation to investment and business transaction plans.
- Conducting a periodic review of regulations and changes in tax, and recommending adjustments in its application in the company
- Minimum Bachelor's degree/S1 in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years work experience in accounting, auditing and taxation
- Minimum 2 years work experience at a Tax Consultant
- Proficiency in Tax applications
- Proficiency and understanding in the standard operating procedure flow of Accounting and Taxation
- Detailed and meticolous